GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (GTC)
- Gourab Properties reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Applications containing information which is false or misleading are liable to be summarily rejected and allotment, provisional or otherwise, are liable to be cancelled, at any stage.
- As such request for withdrawal of application shall be in writing and the requisite amount will be refunded by dispatch of the same by Gourab Properties, by registered post to the Indian correspondence address given in the application form, within 60 (sixty) days from the date of cancellation of allotment by Gourab Properties. All charges and expenses that may be incurred by Gourab Properties in making such refund shall be borne by the applicants.
- Payment of the booking money, installment and all other dues shall be made within the respective time frames mentioned in the Sale Agreement.
- Delay in payments of the allotment money, installment and all other dues shall not in the normal course be condoned. In case of any such delay, Gourab Properties reserves the right to cancel the allotment at its sole option and upon such cancellation; Gourab Properties shall refund after deducting 20% of Amount which is already paid.
- Additional charges on account of electricity connection charges, electrical infrastructure cost, legal charges and other additional facility shall be borne by the allottee(s) as may be reasonably determined by Gourab Properties from time to time. The allottee(s) shall be bound to make such payments within 15 (fifteen) days of notice of payment from Gourab Properties.
- It is unambiguously agreed and understood by the allottee(s) that the layout plans and building plans, approximate super built-up/built-up area (which built-up area may increase/decrease upto a maximum of 5% of the Apartment, specifications of the materials proposed to be used, common areas and facilities and components of the building(s) and the Apartment are tentative and are subject to variation. Gourab Properties may affect such variations, additions, alterations, deletions and/or modifications therein as it may, at its sole discretion, deem appropriate and fit or as may be directed/allowed by any concerned authority. No complaints regarding charges in design/layout shall be entertained by Gourab Properties.N.B.- The purchaser have to pay as per final measurements after construction of the said Flat.
- Whereupon the Allottee(s) shall be required to pay the entire stamp duty, registration charges and other charges as may be applicable at the time of registration.
- The courts at Kolkata shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all matters concerning this transaction.
- Gourab Properties, at its sole discretion, may relax or modify any of the conditions stated herein. The allottee(s) shall not have any claim of compensation in case of such relaxation or modification. In the event that a request for modification or amendment of any conditions with respect to the allotment is accepted by Gourab Properties, the allottee(s) shall pay an additional charge of 25,000/- for any such modification or amendment to Gourab Properties. No request for any discount/waiver on any account whatsoever will be entertained by Gourab Properties.
- The allottee(s) shall not divide, sub-divide or demolish any structure of the Apartment or any portion thereof or cause to make any new construction in the apartment.
- The allottee(s) shall not use the said Apartment for commercial purposes or use the same for any immoral activities or manufacturing or processing works or storage purpose or any other purpose save and except exclusively for residential purpose.
- After taking the possession, the allottee(s) may make non-structural changes/aesthetical changes subject to prior approval and consent Gourab Properties. The allottee(s) shall not make any such additions or alterations in the Apartment that may cause blockage or interruption in the smooth flow of common areas and facilities within the complex and/or to cause damage or encroachment on the structures of the building(s) in the complex.
- Internal wiring for electrification will be provided for each Apartment. However, the allottee(s) will have to apply to CESC individually or obtaining supply of power and meter for their respective Apartments. The allottee(s) shall be required to pay the applicable security deposit and/or other charges for the same to CESC.
Gourab Properties and its affiliates, officers, partners, employees, agents, members, servants shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential loss, claim, demand or damage suffered by any person due to loss of document, delay in postal services and any other Eventualities beyond the control of Gourab Properties and its affiliates, officers, partners, employees, agents, members, servants saved, harmless and indemnified with regard thereto.
I / We solemnly declare that:
- I/We have read and understood the General Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them.
- I/We also undertake to comply with all the terms and conditions of the Allotment letter to be issued by EREPL and accepted by me/us.
- All the above information furnished by me / us are true to the best of my / our knowledge and belief and nothing relevant has been concealed or suppressed.
- I/We undertake to inform Gourab Properties in writing, any changes in particulars furnished in this application that may occur in future.
- I/We understand that Gourab Properties reserves the right to allocate different flat(s) with mutual consent, reject any special requests made by me/us or reject this application for allotment of apartment without assigning any reason and refund the money to me/us as per terms and conditions stated in the ‘General Terms and Conditions’.